Wedding bells are ringing…
You are looking forward to organising a fantastic wedding, buying your wedding dress, your wedding cake, getting your wedding photographer, getting your wedding hair done perfectly, and looking gorgeous on your wedding day.
You need to make sure that when planning and organising your wedding, you take into account of your budget.
Budgeting for your wedding means defining a list of wedding items and deciding on how much you will spend on each of these items.
This budget will help you control and monitor your expenses and help you track where you have overspent and where you have made a saving.
Unless you have access to unlimited funds, chances are that you will have to manage your wedding budget very carefully. Here are key points that you will need to consider when you are budgeting for a low budget wedding.
1. Deciding on your budget
2. Mobilizing the funds
3. Prioritising your list of wedding items
4. Harnessing the talents of family and friends
5. Finding the best venue for your wedding
6. Buy your engagement ring online to stretch your money. Here is a list of a few great places worth checking out for buying diamond jewelry.
7. Keeping your food and drinks bill under control
8. Managing your Guest list
9. Where to get the wedding dress, wedding cake, wedding hair, wedding photographers, wedding videographers for less
10. How to negotiate on wedding items when purchasing them
11. How to realise savings on these wedding items
These are a few points of consideration which are fully elaborated in my book which is available for an amazing low price.